We are proud to support some of the UK's
best known charities and brands supporting
them to connect with their fundraisers and
customers, adding value to their
services and products.
Charity coaching service
We are the UK's leading provider of coaching services to charities from real coaches working with real athletes everyday. We are proud to work in partnership with some of the UK's biggest charities and believe that having a team of real coaches massively boosts supporters training and fundraising experiences. Our track record and experience has consistently seen fantastic supporter feedback, reduce drop out rates and increased support recruitment and retention. Just some of the services we offer;
Bespoke coaching services for high value supporters
- Coaching support for running, cycling, triathlon, swimming & hiking events
- Training days, Q&A evenings, talks and seminars ranging from small groups to 150+ runners
- Online live Q&A and webinar sessions using Facebook & twitter
- Training plans and guides covering all events and all abilities from total beginners through to seasoned athletes
- Bespoke videos, photography and audio content
- Phone and email helpline covering all aspect of a supporters training journey
- Charity brand advocacy and attendance at expos and launch events
Our work with brands
As UK head coaches for brands such as Saucony, Medichecks, High5 and Polar we are able to bring our coaching knowledge and services to add value to a brands products. Our team includes a wide range of skills from endurance sports coaching, race commentary, live event and TV presenting, to personal training, nutrition, photography and marketing. This broad range of skills allows us to build long lasting relationships between bonds and their customers and provide opinion leading advocacy for products and services.
Coaching support for brands including bespoke training plans, guides and training.
Videos and interactive content to support customers to better understand and integrate brands products and services into their lives and training.
Live Facebook and Twitter Q&As and webinars
Brand training days
Presence at events including speaking engagements
Sports consultancy - linking and connecting brands in the endurance sport sector